About the Journal
The journal aims at disseminating original, scientific, theoretical or applied research for providing a platform for publishing research and result with a strong empirical element so as to channel the significant gap existing between research and practice. This can be done only by encouraging the publication of original, industry-relevant research and practical advances in management, humanities, and social sciences.
The journal is targeting at having content published in peer-reviewed, indexed with International databases and having high impact factor. It aims to bring its readers the very best analysis and discussion in the developing field of management and humanities and social sciences.
By implementing the strong quality measures Journal is eager to develop the strong coordination with researchers, academics & industrial practitioners. Also, with a strong tendency for innovation and action the journal is constantly looking for new ideas & suggestions. The aim of the journal is always to encourage quality research taking place within India and abroad. As we will provide the super-ordinate podium to the researchers for sharing their findings with the global community after having crossed the quality checks and legitimacy criteria, which in no way promise to be liberal. Thus to maintain the required quality, all the submitted papers will be reviewed by the board of committee of the journal.
The main aim of the journal is to deliver a knowledgeable platform for the national and international scholars. It also aims towards the promotion of interdisciplinary studies in various fields like commerce and management as well as humanities and social science and become the leading journal in its area.
The Journals also gives emphasis towards the development and retention of outstanding scholars. It aims at empowering the scholars towards maximizing their potential contribution and encouraging them to be entrepreneurial. It further aims to bring its readers the very best analysis and discussion in the developing field of Management and Humanities.
The journal covers all topics under the field of Management, Humanities, English Literature, Global Studies, and Art Discipline. Given below are the main topics being covered, however the scope of this journal is in no way limited:
Commerce & Management
- Business and Marketing
- Business Processes Improvement/Management
- Creating marketing Orientation
- Crisis Management
- De-layering and Structuring
- Developing/Leveraging Core Competencies
- E-Management Practices
- Enterprise Resource and Planning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Executive Management
- Financing Business and Accounting
- General Management
- Government Policy on Entrepreneurship
- Health and Safety Management
- Industrial Management
- Information Technology Management
- Instilling Creativity
- Managing Business Relationships
- Managing Learning and Improvement
- Managing Supply Chains
- Managing Work Place Motivation/Pressure/Stress
- Managing Globalization and International Business
- National Resources Management
- Organization Studies
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Small/Family Business Management
- Strategic Management
- Technology Management
Social Science & Humanity
- Communication Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Development Studies
- Educational Studies
- Industrial Relations
- Information Technology Management
- International Relations
- Library Science
- Novels and Short Stories
- Persian Language and Literature
- Remote Sensing
- Visual and Performing Arts
Biannual (Twice a year)
Types of articles accepted
- Keeps the reader briefed with major papers, reports and reviews.
- Is topical: Viewpoint articles and other regular features including Research Notes, Case Studies and a Reviews section help keep the reader up to date with current issues.
- Focuses on high quality papers that address contemporary issues for all those involved in management and humanities and which make a contribution to advancing theories and practices in the given area.
- To aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel and industry-relevant research.
- To bridge the gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- To bestow a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- To disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Management, Humanities, and English Literature.
- To impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- To pursue best quality research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- To implore original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.