Payment Terms & Conditions
This is an educational Institute website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to other parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances. We understand clearly that you and your information are one of our most important assets. As a policy matter the information presented here will be disclosed only to the Bank / Credit Card Company for the process of approving your payment.
Online Payment Policy
By using the Online fee system, you agree to the following:
- The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand that Sarala Birla University reserves the right to change/modify the rules and regulations relating to fee to the courses conducted by it from time to time and you agree to abide by the same.
- The decision of Sarala Birla University in regards to granting or rejecting admission to any course conducted by it is final and binding on you.
- You authorize Sarala Birla University to charge your Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank account towards the fee as per the authorization given by you in the Online fee collection.
Application & Registration Fee Refund Rule:
- Application Fee is completely Non-Refundable under any circumstances neither can it be adjusted on any other student’s Application Id. Also, Application Fee payment is not the confirmation of admission.
- Registration Fee will be Refunded only in case student fails to clear his qualifying examination. Refund request under any other circumstance will not be entertained. Application for refund shall be made immediately after declaration of result with relevant documents. Refund will be processed within 90 days of commencement of classes or from the day of application, whichever is later.
- Documents required to process refund:
a.) Fail Certificate.
b.) Photo copy of first page of passbook.
c.) Handwritten application.
Semester/Hostel/Transportation Fee Refund Rule:
- In case the student withdraws before the commencement of classes 10% of total semester fee will be forfeited as processing charge, remaining amount will be refunded within 90 days of commencement of classes.
- In case student applies within 15 days of commencement of classes 25% of total semester fee will be forfeited as processing charge, remaining amount (100% Caution Money) will be refunded within 90 days of commencement of classes.
- In case student applies within 30 days of commencement of classes 50% of total semester fee will be forfeited as processing charge, remaining amount (100% Caution Money) will be refunded within 90 days of commencement of classes.
- If any student applies after 30 days of commencement of classes only Caution money will be refunded.
- Hostel/Transportation Fee once paid can be adjusted in forthcoming semesters only if student applies for adjustment before the commencement of classes& Student must not have availed the facility even for a day.
- In all the above cases student need to submit hand written application mentioning reason for Cancellation/Refund/Adjustment with photo copy of first page of passbook.
All the Refund/Adjustment related concern can be addressed to Mr. Praveen Kumar (PAO). He can be reached at:
Sarala Birla University
New Administrative Building
Ground Floor, HR Department
Birla Knowledge City, Mahilong, Purulia Road
Ranchi, Jharkhand – 835103
Transaction fees clause
- Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction.
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
- The University does not charge any transaction fee or GST.
- Banks/IPG charge convenience fee against the fee collection facility.
- GST is charged by Banks/IPG on the convenience fee only.