Payment Terms & Conditions
This is an educational Institute website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to other parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances. We understand clearly that you and your information are one of our most important assets. As a policy matter the information presented here will be disclosed only to the Bank / Credit Card Company for the process of approving your payment.
Online Payment Policy
By using the Online fee system, you agree to the following:
- The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand that Sarala Birla University reserves the right to change/modify the rules and regulations relating to fee to the courses conducted by it from time to time and you agree to abide by the same.
- The decision of Sarala Birla University in regards to granting or rejecting admission to any course conducted by it is final and binding on you.
- You authorize Sarala Birla University to charge your Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank account towards the fee as per the authorization given by you in the Online fee collection.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Admission /Application fees once paid which are nonrefundable for any reason or any clause of Sarala Birla University.
Transaction fees clause
- Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction.
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
- The University does not charge any transaction fee or GST.
- Banks/IPG charge convenience fee against the fee collection facility.
- GST is charged by Banks/IPG on the convenience fee only.