Shodh Manthan - SBU Journal of Applied Science & Engineering with ISSN ID : 2583-262X
Intends to capture and achieve the advancing boundary of knowledge and technology by encouraging researchers and academicians to present and discuss matters of major interest in the field of Engineering and Science. This journal publishes and promotes original research papers, experimental works, case studies and review papers related to the broad spectrum of Civil engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Applied Science and Technology.
This journal is targeting at having content published in peer-reviewed, indexed with International Databases and having high impact factor. It aims to the reader very best analysis and discussion in the development of nation and world in the field of Science and Engineering.
The Journal is intended to provide a platform for scholars to share their knowledge and innovation in the field of Science and Engineering. It also aims to enhance the interdisciplinary studies for development of new era of Technology, industry and society. The Journal is encompasses all related sub-topics of different disciplines of engineering as well as Applied sciences. Journal aims to give emphasis on empowering the scholar to maximizing their potential.
The journal covers all the areas not limited to:
Engineering and Technology
Computer Science and Engineering
- Image processing
- Data mining, Big data, Data Science
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Soft Computing
- Cryptography and Network security
- Software Engineering
- Biomedical and others
Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Micro wave
- VLSI Design and IC Technology
- Image processing
- Signal Processing
- CMOS Se
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Control System
- Power Electronic
- Power System
- Coastal and Harbour Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Surveying and Geo-Spatial Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Tunnel Engineering
- Water resources engineering.
- Hydromechanics, aerodynamics, Thermodynamics
- Principle of micro-macro transition
- Constitutive relations and micro structure property relation
- Elastic, plastic behaviour, high temperature fatigue and fracture
- Metals, Polymers, Ceramics, intermetallic
- Machining, non-conventional machining, material processing.
- Stability of mechanical system, mechanics and continuous
- Heat transfer, Thermal field and Nano fluid and others
- Image processing
Applied Science and Technology
- Fibre Optics
- Nano Technology
- Mathematical Modeling,
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Numerical Analysis
- Partial Differential Equation
- Physical Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Analytical Inorganic, and Organic Chemistry
Biannual (Twice a year)
Types of articles accepted
- Research and innovation work.
- Review Papers.
This journal is devoted to publishing original high quality research work; peer reviewed in all major fields in science, Engineering and Technology. The journal also invited expository research works. The main emphasis of this journal is to publish research works related to the recent technology.
The journal invite to publish high quality research paper in all major fields of mathematics (i.e., Fluid Dynamics, Groundwater Hydrology, Solute Transport Modeling, Solid Mechanics, Mathematical Modelling, Optimization Technique, Celestial Mechanics etc), Physics, Chemistry and various branches of Engineering and technology. The major objective is to share knowledge which may be used in Science and Technology and the research works collaborating significant current developments in all major fields of specialization of Science and Technology.
- To aqueduct the significant gap between research and development by promoting the publication of original, novel and industry relevant research.
- To produce best quality research paper based on theoretical and application based experimental works for the publication globally.
- The objective of the journal is to publish and discuss fundamentals, applications and experiences in the field of remote engineering, cyber-physical systems, virtual instrumentation and online simulations.