Yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual practice or discipline which originated in ancient India more than five thousand years ago and is followed in all over the world. Yoga has remained essentially secular, and so remains worthy of acceptance by people of different religions, races and nationalities. Yoga is a path of spiritual enquiry directed to an objective of understanding life and living. Over the years, yoga has also evolved into a science of 'Health and Healing". Many studies have tried to determine the effectiveness of yoga as a complementary intervention for cancer, schizophrenia, asthma, heart disease & diabetes. In recent years, yoga has also become popular in the west, inspiring increasing numbers of people to come and study yoga in India in a traditional setting.
Why Diploma in Yoga & Fitness Trainer from SBU
SBU assures that students passing out from the University should have that extra edge that keeps them a step ahead of the rest of the crowd. Keeping this in view the college regularly conducts the personality development classes along with the core subject of Yoga. The Diploma in Yoga & Fitness Trainer programme is helpful especially for those students who have a deep interest in the field of Yoga.
It helps to transform a student into a complete professional having high standard of competence. These lectures give students a glimpse of knowledge beyond their books.
Some of the advantages are mentioned below .
- Exposure by attending seminars and writing as well as presenting articles
- Exposure by visit to Ashrams, Ayurveda Hospitals, Yoga & Naturopathy Centers
- Exposure by conducting classes in Hospitals, Remand Homes, Mental Institutions, Schools etc.
- Exposure by conducting camps with Doctors and Specialists
What can you expect ?
- Excellence in the knowledge of Yoga and Naturopathy
- Progressive curriculum and education through distinguished faculties using advanced instruments.
- Teachings delivered by leading Yogacharya's and renowned Swami ji's , all of them being Yoga experts and leaders , gives our students power of practice
- Brilliant blend of theory and practice aimed at creating next generation yoga trainers who can give best of results in therapy and take Naturopathy to new heights.
- Exhaustive coverage of subject matter keeping up with the changing health industry requirements.
- Actual handling and working on patients in our own OPD
- Course offerings concentrating on specialist skills in Alternate Therapies