All candidates are advised to get ready with the following supporting documents in original for the interview process and during verification of documents at a later stage along with a set of photocopies of the same.
- Pass certificate and Marksheet of Class 10 (bearing date of birth)
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Certificate and Marksheets of Graduation
- Certificate and Marksheets of Post-graduation
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes are eligible only if (a) they acquired such qualifications as working professionals / while in employment, (b) the programmes are recognized by the DEC- UGC-AICTE or MHRD, (c) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks as given in eligibility criteria. They must enclose photocopies of (i) work experience certificate (ii) pass certificate and marksheets of qualifying examination (iii) proof of the programme recognized by the DEC-UGC-AICTE or MHRD in letter head of the University/College /University, with theirapplication.
UGC-CSIR/DBT/BINC/ICMR-JRF/DSTINSPIRE and all other similar all India fellowships based on a written test for pursuing Ph.D. Admit card and Score card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate / special category certificate (if applicable) in proper format, signed by appropriate authority.
- Sponsorship letter, NOC, Experience Certificate and Facilities available to carry out the research work at their place of working (if applicable) for Sponsored / Part- Time candidates.
All candidates belonging to the SC and ST categories must note and obtain caste certificates which should be in proper format and should be signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO. (Note: Final reservation proportion will depend on notification, if any, issued by competent authority and as accepted by the University).
Candidates belonging to Persons with Disability [PwD] category must send photocopy of relevant certificate(s) in proper format signed by appropriate authority.
The Admissions Office / concerned Departments may not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications before verification of documents, and all shortlisted applicants called for Entrance Test are allowed to appear in the Test on purely provisional basis, subject to their eligibility being verified at the time of interviews. Merely being allowed to appear in the Test will not be considered as a ground for being eligible for admission to the Ph.D. program. Further, mere submission of application form does not entitle a candidate to appear for the Test.