Sarala Birla University strongly believes in ‘giving back to the society’. With this objective, a club named “SAMARPAN” has been formed to increase social awareness. The activities of club come under the purview of Dean Students Welfare Office.
Functions of the SAMARPAN Club
- The Club brings together students interested in social welfare activities like blood donation camp, medical camp, plantation, teaching and helping underprivileged students to name a few.
- The Club is a student led organization designed to increase awareness of social issues within the University and the wider community.
- Inspiring young minds to ideate, design, create and execute events. The aim of the club is to promote out of the box thinking and inculcate management skills in young minds.
- Club organizing the activities at the University encourages and propels students to imbibe the qualities of enlightened leadership and thereby instills in them a level of trust and confidence about themselves and the community.
- Organizing CSR activities by encouraging the poor children and old age people of rural background for social benefit.
Faculty and Student Representatives of SAMARPAN are as below
- Dr. Ria Mukherjee (Convener)
- Dr. Nitya Garg
- Prof. KRR Parashar
- Mr. Bhardwaj Shukla
- Ms. Puja Kumari (MBA)
- Ms. Neha Agarwal (MBA)
- Mr. Rishabh Christopher (BBA)
- Ms. Purvi Singh (BBA)
- Ms. Anjali Agarwal (BTech)
- Mr. Ankush Kr Chandel (BTech)
- Ms. Diksha Kumari (BCom)
- Mr. Animesh Chandra (Diploma)
- Mr. Aman Kumar (Diploma)
- Mr. Makardhwaj Singh(MA-Yoga)
- Ms. Amrit Singh (MA-Yoga)