A bachelor of Commerce (Honours) Taxation is a 3 years full time Under Graduation Programme that develops specialised knowledge and skills in the field of Auditing and Taxation. The purpose of this qualification is to develop the intellectual and practical skills in analysing, interpreting and application of advanced taxation knowledge. This course will prepare students for a professional qualification in the areas of taxation, finance and accounting. It is especially suitable for students aiming to achieve managerial and leadership roles in the financial and taxation sector.
Why choose SBU?
SBU has emerged as a leader in the field of dynamic and quality education. It assures that students moving from this university are industry ready and are steps ahead in the crowd. B.COM Taxation (Hons.) from SBU aims at fostering a learning environment directed towards finding ways of revenue creation for the government by raising money from citizens and companies. Students are exposed to critical learning and skill development through the rigorous content of the course. Some of the advantages of pursuing course from SBU are:
- Imparts sound knowledge of Taxation and Accounting
- Develops critical thinking ability of students.
- Promotes Taxation model and revenue generation methods of study.
- Studies not only planning, but also implementation of tax policies
- Industry exposure ensures students are placement ready
- UGC approved